Sunday, November 23, 2008

summer?...

Where is the warm weather?
It is mid November and it is pouring with rain!

Great for the garden... not good for play.

One moment it is raining....



the next is sunshine...

Lovely weather, I am not complaining, I enjoy the cooler weather.
Wonder what it will be like at Christmas time?


:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)


Thank you

A huge "Thank you" to my lovely 'sisters' who helped me so much with putting together my resume and application letter...it is all up to wait and see now!

Thanks again, I really appreciated your help.

Cheers...


2 comments:

  1. Yeah tell me about the weather - its mid November - cold and rainy - I am so over it - bring back the sunshine.

    Good luck for the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say NO to both of you JB Fina and sister Jo-Jo... I love winter, laying in bed watching movies or reading a book... mmm ME LOVE IT... No worries sister Jo-Jo for the help with the resume, I hope it all goes well... Goodluck

    Kazzie

    ReplyDelete