Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hello...

Hello out there in bloggerland...

Well what have I been up to since I last blogged...

My birthday, had a great evening at Murphy's Irish Pub with some friends. We had an awesome meal, definitely going back there again.

My sister gave me a budgie for my birthday...we have named him Banjo...he is rather cute. He was a bit quiet when we first got him and I worried that he was a mute bird...however he has now found a voice.
Our dog Elton is SO jealous...it is hilarious. The dog gets all jittery every time anyone shows any interest in the bird. I have tried to introduce them to each other...but Elton has too much attitude and snobbery to accept the bird! Funny really.

My friend, Kasey, has had her baby...a lovely little girl Named Grace. She was a chunker of a baby at almost 10 pounds!!! Mum, baby and Dad are all doing fine.

I took off to Walpole for a few days. It was lovely and peaceful. No children to argue with for a few days was just wonderful.

So...all in all eventful but boring really.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of your birthday budgie, I am sure Elton will get over his jealousy soon.

    ReplyDelete