Monday, March 2, 2009

Calm...

Hello out there in blogger land... and a special mention to absent bloggers...ANDREA in particular.

I seem to have calmed a tad bit since my last entry and it wasn't thanx to Bella...just chilled. Matt still isn't working, but he is working on it...please pray that something comes by soon. (Note...I am not religious.)

I had a good visit from Ma and Pa. Pa was in search of crabs, but they were elusive, so Pa packed up and went home! They were here for a few days, so it was all good.

Peter has been home, so that is always good. He has been 'encouraging' Matt. Went crabbing with Pa and generally had a relaxing time. He is cooking roast lamb for dinner...yum. Sorry Jenn, not in the camp oven

Kazzie called by for a visit too...always good to see her.

My new job...well it is going okay. I seem to have scored the nightshift. I don't mind it actually. There aren't a great deal of customers at night but there are plently of other jobs to do that keep you very busy and help the time to pass. My biggest problem is with my feet...what else is new! My heels are absolutely killing by the time the shift is about 2 hrs short of being over! But hopefully time will pass and so will the pain.

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment