Thursday, February 19, 2009

SugarHoneyIcedTea...

I am feeling so crap today...all I want to do is cry my eyes out...
Life is just too hard sometimes.
I am over my son not working...I really feel for him, I know he has applied for jobs and he gets knockbacks, but surely to God there is something he can do...some one surely wants to employ him...is there more he can do, there must be something...I am feeling so damn frustrated and cranky over the whole thing. Pete is in my ear...what's he doing?...has he done this...that...phoned that person...this person...I don't have the answers.
Every one in my life at the moment seems to have a great deal of opinion and advice...thank you...but I am over it! I am continually ridiculed for being too soft...yep, thanks for that too...but you wait and see how YOU deal with all this if you were in the same boat. Sometimes I hate being a parent...where's the friggin rule book??

4 comments:

  1. Aww Jo you need a bottle of Bella STAT!!
    It'll all work out in the end, there's no rule book... you're doin fine without one!

    Why's your title so 'sweet' when the content is grumpy?? hee hee.

    Now go swig that Bella...

    AC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SugarHoneyIcedTea equals SHIT ! ! !

    Thanks for the vote of confidence.

    Bella sounds good, but somehow I don't think it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the fridge, grab the bottle of Bella, a glsss and park yourself on the back patio, second thoughts don' t worry about the glass, take a deep breath and just drink the bastard from the bottle!! You feel better once your have the drink but I cannot speak for the next day though!

    Chin up, something willl come along soon for Matt.

    Smile cause God loves you and us.

    Jennafina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Jo, ring me when you feel like this there is nothing better than a good meal and a chat with someone who loves you when you feel so down. You are a great mum, never question that!! Something will come up for Matt.

    Bee

    ReplyDelete