Sunday, August 9, 2009

Neglect...

I have truly neglected my blog... :-(

I guess I haven't been feeling the need to blog...

I haven't seen the Magpies again, but I am sure they aren't too far away. The weather has been rather wet so I guess they are off getting shelter somewhere.

My budgie Banjo is now deceased! Not too sure what happened there...he fell off his perch, so to speak. I rushed off and purchased another budgie, no where near as lovely as Banjo...rather neurotic actually. It chatters all the time, I am sure it sings along to the tv advert jingles and also chirps away to the pounding noise of the computer keyboard! Yes, it lives inside as the there are cats in the neighbourhood and I can't leave it outside.

OOOooo----------oooOOO

My boy, 21yr old son, is now working, that is a great situation for both him and me...man oh man 10 months without a job is a long time. He is doing mechanical work at a workshop in Maddington and really enjoying it.

Our niece is getting married...gawd haven't been to a wedding for such a long time...need to get all dressed up. Will put up some pics after the date!

Cheers for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment