Monday, October 26, 2009

Things...

Well Hello!
Long time no see...
Life just seems to roll on by really which is a worry because I feel we should be living each day to the fullest!
I am now living a very quiet life... he hee hee... Matt has decided to move out of home and go live with some mates. He is doing really well... but funny how he returns home for regular visits when the food supply gets low in his house... Matt is also working away, he is being a drillers assistant/offsider, so he is away for a few weeks at a time. So quiet, no noisy car, no noisy Matt in general...bliss!
Karen has chosen to go back to Leonora...back working at the hospital. She has been gone for about 3 weeks now...however she is on the move again...she is taking a job at Capricorn Roadhouse in the Pilbara! Middle of nowhere and a big working week. I hope she enjoys it and has a great time...great life experience for her. Peter is still working away, so the house really is a quiet place to be. I keep myself busy enough between working at the Woolies Servo and teaching. And of course having fun with my friends.
Well Christmas will be upon us soon and we will be kissing goodbye to 2009...didn't it just start?
Keep well... will be back soon....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jo good to see you are still blogging. I sort of given up looking at everyones blog as no one seems to be blogging much anymore.

    Christmas gosh - it certainly comes around too quick for my liking!

    You were living the quite life - but I hear Kazzie is back?, hehe, there goes your peace and quite!

    ReplyDelete